1. The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the Alluvial Wealth Pty Ltd ACN 139 507 618 trading as International Commodities House (“ICH”) website (“Website”). You acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions apply each time you access this website and that we may rely on this acknowledgement.
2. You accept and understand that ICH may alter these terms and conditions from time to time These will be updated on the website and it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the terms and conditions are appropriate for your needs.
3. Except where stated otherwise, the information and services provided on this website is indicative and for information only. Where the information is from third party sources, ICH accepts no responsibility for inaccurate information and the information should not be relied on.
4. This information is provided for the purposes of Australian Residents only and is not intended to be used by the resident of any other country.
5. The Information contained in this Website does not constitute “financial product advice” for any purpose. The Website is provided as an information service only and is not to be relied upon as a substitute for financial or other professional advice. The information does not take account of the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of an individual investor and is not general advice to any particular class of person. It is not to be construed as financial advice or a recommendation of securities or other financial product. Before making an investment decision you need to consider, your personal financial position and objectives, your tax position and other financial circumstances. We recommend that you obtain independent financial and other advice regarding any investment.
6. Where required, you agree to provide ICH with complete and accurate personal information and acknowledge that ICH will rely on the information provided.
7. Whilst every effort is made by ICH to ensure your confidential information is kept confidential, ICH accepts no responsibility for any release of such information by a third party to whom it discloses the information in accordance with its privacy or where the disclosure arises from the actions of third parties obtaining the information without its consent.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.